Reputation management reflects the effect of a brand on mass audiences. It was formerly coined as a term of public relations, but, with the advancement of the net and social media, it has become an end product of online marketing.
It includes responding to consumer queries, asking websites to take down inappropriate information and the use of consumer remarks to improve a services or products.
The importance of online reputation management has increased incredibly with the advent of social networking channels, wherein clients can gift their perspectives on brands, companies, services, etc. You can navigate here http://ignite.reviews/ to know more about online reputation management.
ORM is great because:
• An organization's or a brand's reputation can be attacked by a target audience, anytime
• A website, blog, forum or anything online can be easily tarnished with a hit and run poster
• A single bad campaign can malign and taint the reputation and integrity of a brand or a product in a few seconds that entrepreneurs have built over a long time
• A negative video on social sites can damage the long earned credibility of an organization
• A rumor on Facebook or Twitter can ruin the image of a brand
Service providers promote positive content on the search engines and press down undesirable content to make sure that when someone Google a brand, the outcomes appear like relevant and nice.